The technical part of the Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering programme offered by IMT Atlantique - Graduate Engineering School concentrates on technology and process engineering as well as process modelling, simulation and control. A significant part of the program is also devoted to social sciences for project managers.
The program aims to give:
- A strong scientific background and technical knowledge in environmental and energy processes
- A good know-how in process modelling and simulation
- Cross-disciplinary management skills essential to set up and pilot projects in an international context
- A significant grounding of social sciences for engineers
After completion of the program, PBPE/PM3E graduates find career opportunities in close connection with industry, in fields such as:
- Energy production and exploitation : Oil and gas, power generation and distribution, renewable energies
- Eco-industries : Water and air treatment, waste management and recycling, pollution reduction and remediation
- Steel and chemical production
- Building and civil sectors…
The main employers are major industrial groups operating worldwide as well as leading companies in France or abroad. Public or private agencies and inter-governmental organizations working for sustainable industrial development are also potential employers.
PBPE/PM3E graduates have the possibility of doing a PhD and pursuing a career in research and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Eco-Technologies & Environmental Engineering
- Eco-Efficiency & Energy Production
- Process Modelling, Simulation & Control
- Environmental Management & Strategies of Sustainability
- Project Management & Social Sciences
- Industrial Visits & Conferences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early application makes it easier to solve financial aids and visa issues before the course starts.
DisciplinesProject Management Environmental Engineering Sustainable Energy View 23 other Masters in Project Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Energy Engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Possible admission into the 2nd year of the Master for the students who already have a Master degree (year 1) or at least a four-year university degree in Environment (process Engineering applied to air, water, waste).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.