International Finance degree offered at Aberystwyth University will help you study financial markets, investments, corporate finance, and international finance, as well as portfolio management, and banking and capital markets.
- Financial strategy;
- Actuarial profession;
- Corporate banking;
- Investment analysis;
- Financial trading;
- Retail banking.
- Understanding organisational behaviour and structure;
- Improved numeracy skills and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data;
- Deep understanding of the causes and effects of economic and other external changes;
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysis And Decision Making
- Financial Research Methods
- International Finance And Capital Markets
- International Financial Markets And Investments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 797 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Generally, the minimum entry requirement for most Taught Masters courses is a lower second class honours degree (2:2). However, some departments may require 2:2 degrees with a score of 56.5 or above (e.g. Department of International Politics) or relevant work experience (e.g Distance Learning courses).
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.