The Human Rights and Humanitarian Law LLM degree offered at Aberystwyth University is highly flexible and allows you to study from home via distance learning - whether in the UK or overseas.
This course will be particularly attractive to those seeking to establish or expand careers in government departments, think tanks, international organisations, humanitarian and human rights advocacy, business organisations, international law firms and a wide range of NGOs.
- Aspects Of Commercial Contracting
- Climate Change Law And Policy
- Contemporary Issues In Food Policy And Law
- Control Of Pollution Law
- Criminology Of International Conflict Personnel
- Democracy And International Law
- Human Rights, Business And The Internet
- Human Rights, Environment And International Business
- Legal Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Distance Learning application deadlines are two months prior to the course start dates.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 60 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
- Entry Requirements 2:2 Bachelors (Honours) or equivalent in a law or related social science degree
- English Language Requirements IELTS 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent
- Other Requirements Applicants are encouraged to submit an up-to-date CV as part of their application.
International9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.