The Biodiversity and Systematics programme at Stockholm University provides an intellectually challenging learning environment with roots in a research group at your university of choice and a wide range of courses, distributed across the Nordic countries. The courses, combining theoretical studies with practical elements, will be taught as a combination of assisted e-learning and intensive field or lab sessions where students and teachers meet for a short period of time at the host university or at a field station.
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the main field of study, including both broad knowledge in the field and substantially deeper knowledge of certain parts of the field, together with deeper insight into current research and development work
- demonstrate deeper methodological knowledge in the main field of study
- demonstrate an ability to critically and systematically integrate knowledge and to analyse, assess and deal with complex phenomena, issues and situations, even when limited information is available
More informationVisit official programme website
- Animal Diversity - Invertebrates (Biodiversity - Classification)
- Animal Diversity - Vertebrates (Biodiversity - Classification)
- Insects: Inventory and Identification (Biodiversity - Identification)
- Science in Biological Research and Investigation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Ecology View 10 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or equivalent. Swedish upper secondary school course English B/English 6 or equivalent.
International13258 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26517 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- First tuition fee instalment: 70 000 SEK
- Total tuition fee: 280 000 SEK
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.