In the first year of studies, the program starts in August with an introductory week in Copenhagen. When applying, students must indicate the university at which they would like to start their studies
The partner universities in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and Austria are Europe’s best in the area of environmental sciences.
- Full double degree from two member universities of the Euroleague for Life Sciences
- Six different specialization possibilities with a focus on soil, water, and biodiversity
- Optimal preparation for international careers in the environmental sector
The goal of the Environmental Science - Soil, Water and Biodiversity degree program at the University of Hohenheim is to teach students the principles applied in environmental management of the European ecosystems. Graduates are able to identify problems in the area of managing natural resources in Europe and work out solutions.
In addition, high priority is given to international cooperation and exchange in the area of environmental management in Europe.
This Master's program educates experts in environmental sciences and opens doors to many different career opportunities in companies and public institutions. Possible areas of work include:
- Environmental and quality management in companies and organizations
- Environmental technology companies
- Consulting firms for agriculture and environmental protection
- Impact assessment and risk analysis
- Research and development for international companies and organizations
- Research institutions
The Master’s program also qualifies students for a doctorate.
- Soil Resources and Land Use
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Environmental Management
- Water Resources
- Applied Limnology
- Ecology and Agroecosystems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSoil Science Biodiversity & Conservation Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Soil Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An above-average Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences or a related program with a natural or environmental science concentration at a university in Germany or abroad or at a university of applied sciences with a standard period of study of at least 3 years or an equivalent degree.
- Proof of English language skills
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Stuttgart
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.