Provides a grounding in the knowledge and application of management principles, systems and techniques to a variety of organisational settings and contexts.
The core aims of the Business Management programme at University of Limerick are:
- To expose candidates to the fundamental principles underpinning modern management within a variety of organisational settings;
- To introduce wider environmental factors affecting organisations, including core aspects of the macro economic environment;
- To provide an understanding and appreciation of business process interdependencies
- To provide candidates with an understanding of marketing as a 'management technology';
- To examine the nature of the employment relationship, workplace behaviour and the management of human resources;
- To develop a thorough understanding of the rationale and methods of aspects of information and knowledge management;
- To introduce candidates to the fundamental concepts and practices of management accounting and finance;
- To introduce candidates to Communication theory and to critically evaluate key issues in the field;
- To explore issues impacting the management and handling of organisational strategy;
- To develop and apply business skills to decision making and planning problems in a business environment; and
- To develop research and writing skills which will culminate in the submission of the MA Confirmation Paper.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Business
- Information Management
- Management Principles
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management & Decision Making
- Knowledge Management
- Business Communication
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Simulation
- MA Confirmation Paper
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 108 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- Minimum of a second class honours primary degree (2.2) (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) in any field other than Business or Commerce related fields.
- In the case of international students, the overseas equivalent as determined by the Course Team in consultation with UL Graduate School Admissions.
- Where candidates are non-native English language speakers, certified demonstrable achievement in a Standard English Language Competency Test will be required.
International13397 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13397 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7853 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7853 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.