It is a time of transitions in the business community with increasing globalisation, intensifying competition and considerable social and technological changes.
To act and contribute as a manager and employee in tomorrow's emerging business community, skills related to strategic, organizational and leadership processes are necessary. These processes are in focus in this programme, which gives students relevant knowledge, insight, and behavioural skills. Real-life processes are often international in scope which is reflected in the content of the different courses in the programme.
We offer a theme-based, practice and process-oriented and progressively structured study programme supported by modern and technologically updated teaching methods.
This Economics and Business Administration - Strategy, Organisation and Leadership programme from Aarhus University primarily provides you with the competences needed to take up so-called development positions. These are functions, which typically require the ability to integrate technological, organisational and human development processes. Thus, the MSc in Strategy, Organisation and Leadership is aimed at qualifying you to a wide variety of functions in private firms as well as in NGOs and public organisations.
In recent years, graduates specialising in Strategy, Organisation and Leadership have widely been employed as consultants in management consultancy firms, as system consultants in the IT sector, as development consultants and trainees in large corporations, as human resource consultants or as executive assistants. Some have also chosen to pursue their studies as PhD scholars.
The MSc in Strategy, Organisation and Leadership programme primarily provides you with a number of fundamental theoretical and analytical qualifications. You thereby acquire basic knowledge as well as a broad selection of methods and tools, which will enable you to contribute to resolving specific organisational and managerial problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Theory
- Strategic Leadership: Psychology and Practice
- Methods in Management and Organisation Research
- Organisational Change and Leadership
- Human Ressource Management and Development
- Organising and Leading Digitalisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Strategic Management View 25 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.