A challenging and interesting degree programme will provide you with professional qualifications that enable you to play a key role in a modern organisation, working with digital transformation and digital innovation. Information systems and IT are enablers for innovation that transforms the economy and creates value.
You will thus be capable of participating creatively in the management of information resources and IT. You will learn how to deliver value from IT to make businesses, their services, and their products more attractive and competitive. You will learn to create and manage new IT systems to support business goals and strategies, frequently with international scope. You will be able to participate in strategic planning, formulate requirements for new IT systems, and implement these systems in businesses and organisations.
Working with information and IT requires you to perform multidisciplinary functions. This Information Management programme at Aarhus University will prepare you for this by integrating project work and cooperation as tools in your learning process, and supporting this by close dialogue and contact between students and teachers.
The Economics and Business Administration - Information Management programme at Aarhus University is not only for students with bachelor’s degrees with IT elements. It is relevant for all students with a bachelor’s degree within the field of economics and business administration who wish to combine IT and business studies
Social and Academic Activities
Aarhus BSS hosts a rich and varied programme of activities for you as a student, both study-related and social. Our many student associations host events ranging from lectures and company events to career days and sports days, Friday bars, and celebrations, so there is plenty of scope for meeting and networking with like-minded people, discovering new areas of academic interest, and socialising with fellow students.
The programme offers great career prospects in roles such as IT manager, project manager, change manager, or consultant, often in global and international organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Research Methods
- IS Development and Implementation in a Business Context
- Project Management: A Practitioner's Approach
- IS Strategy and Management
- IS Eterprise Architecture
- Digital Innovation and Business Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Information Systems View 29 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students that hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (HA) or variants hereof from Aarhus University can pursue direct admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration after they complete their Bachelor’s degree programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Administration, Bsc (HA) from one of the Danish universities, you fulfill the specific admission requirement for the Master’s degree programmes in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.).
- If you hold a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HD), you can also pursue admission to the MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration. However, it is required that you complete supplementary courses corresponding to 20 ECTS.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.