The research focus is supplied through research-active staff who are directly involved in course development and delivery, along with contributions from visiting research fellows, guest lecturers and professionals.
The strong industrial and commercial links help us tailor our courses to meet employer’s needs, and ensure you graduate with the right skills to develop an exciting, dynamic career in construction.
This industry relationship has been formalised into the Built Environment Strategic Forum (BESF). The mutual benefits arising from this university/industry partnership are significant and guarantee enhanced employability potential to our students and graduates.
There is continued demand for construction project managers nationally and internationally. Our graduates have a very strong record in gaining employment and/or promotion. Graduates with a Construction Project Management degree have found employment with development, construction and building companies or government organisations and agencies, as well as commercial, management and consultancy firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Project Management Planning and Control
- 3D Building Information Modelling
- Construction Laws and Practice
- Financial Management for Construction and Real Estate
- Management Systems for Project Managers
- Individual Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 292 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An Honours degree at class 2:2 or above in a discipline relevant to built environment such as architecture, building surveying, civil engineering, commercial management, construction management, project management or quantity surveying.
- Alternatively, an Honours degree at class 2:2 or above in a non-construction subject with a minimum of five years’ relevant experience in the construction environment, or relevant experience and an appropriate professional qualification such as RICS, RIBA, CIOB, MICE and MIStructE.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.