OverviewWhy Culture Studies at Tilburg University ?
Within the Master's program in Culture Studies, the following aspects of art and culture are central themes:
- The different types of cultural expressions in the form of literature, art, motion pictures and popular music.
- The business side of culture, such as consumer behavior, culture participation and culture policy.
- Recent developments in the field of culture in the form of multiculturalism and digitalization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureChoose between 3 specialized tracks:
Follow the link of the Master's specializations to find out more about the program and the career perspectives after graduation.
- Online Culture
- Jeugdliteratuur (in Dutch)
- Management of Cultural Diversity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Liberal Arts View 114 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You are certainly eligible to apply if you have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, such as general Culture Studies, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Religious Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Business Studies, HR Studies, Organization Studies.
- However, the academic background of the students in our Master's program varies a lot. Students with a Bachelor's degree in a different subject area are also most welcome to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2253 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.