With an M.A. in History (Online) from Liberty University , you can feed your love of learning and exploring the story of mankind through history. Even more than that, you can share what you learn with others and help shape the future.
- If you are interested in academia, our online master’s in history can help you prepare for a Ph.D. program.
- An online history master’s degree can help equip you to teach history or social studies at the collegiate level.
- You could work as a historian and study, analyze, interpret, and write about historical data.
- You could apply your skills to work as an archivist, archaeologist, museum curator, or political scientist.
- The strong writing and analysis skills that you can sharpen as an online history master’s degree student can even help prepare you for success in the editing and publishing field.
Career Options with a Master’s Degree in History
Your career goals vary, and that is why our online M.A. in History is such a great fit. We can help equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be confident in many different roles, including:
- College or secondary educator
- Government worker
- Museum curator
- Public relations worker
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical Methods
- American Christian Heritage
- Protestant Reformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
For online programmes, Liberty University offers multiple intakes depending on your chosen time table. To find out more information, visit the university's page.
DisciplinesHistory View 87 other Masters in History in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
National14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.