In today’s complex world awash with technology, fast-moving socio-cultural changes, and ultra-competitive business challenges, you need to find a way to keep ahead of the game. One way to build a strong competitive advantage is by integrating the activities of all the different areas that are involved in delivering products and services to customers.To do this, a lot of companies are starting to appoint a Chief Operations Officer to coordinate the different functions. Here’s where Digitalisation and Industry 4.0 are becoming technological breakthroughs, and where Operations Managers will have to put a lot of their energy. That’s why an Operations Manager with specific skills in these areas is currently one of the most sought-after figures in any company.
Our International Master in Smart Operations and Industry 4.0 will give you the skills needed to manage Industry 4.0, bringing together the process, the product and the technological view. You will be trained to use Industry 4.0 as an innovative tool in your company and in supply chains, and you’ll also get the chance to boost sustainability along all tiers of the value chain.
Because of the systemic view that we give you with this Smart Operations and Industry 4.0 master from MIP Politecnico Di Milano, you’ll be able to start from any of the many areas of Operations, for example:
- Operations/Production Specialist
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Maintenance Specialist
- Engineering Specialist
- Quality or Quality Control Specialist
- Planner/Supply Chain Specialist
- New Product Development/R&D Specialist
- Purchasing Specialist
- Smart Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Maintenance and After Sales Services
- Smart Logistics
- Smart Production Planning
- Digital Infrastructure & Information Systems and Enterprise Applications
- Digital Innovations Waves (AI, Cloud, Blockchain, etc)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Innovation Management View 16 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at MIP Politecnico Di Milano and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application form
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- CV or resume in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts
- Copy of valid ID card or passport
- Digital passport sized pictures
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation – optional
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree (minimum 180 ECTS) in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Management or scientific disciplines
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.