Public Health - Generalist (Online) from Harvard University courses incorporate features of continuous learning in which students can immediately put new knowledge into practice in the workplace. Asynchronous classroom learning is designed to allow students to learn at their own pace and time. Complemented with optional synchronous sessions for each class, these opportunities encourage students to learn from each other’s real-time work experiences and apply concepts. Homework and small group assignments complement this approach by enabling students to apply skills learned in the classroom. Students will begin their applied practice experience, in their final year, which enables students to apply the skills learned from coursework into a practicum project.
The MPH Generalist is designed for full-time working professionals who want to gain the needed skillset to address current and future public health challenges, no matter their organization.
- Qualitative Methods for Public Health
- Health Systems
- Leadership and Communication
- Social, Behavioral, and Structural Determinants of Health
- Public Health Policy and Politics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 580 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a doctoral degree in a health profession or academic area related to public health.(International medical degrees also qualify as a doctoral degree.)
- Hold a professional master’s degree in a health-related field with at least three years of health-related work experience following completion of the degree.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of post-baccalaureate experience in a relevant health-related field.
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Test Scores
- Letters of Reference
- Transcripts / Marks Sheets
International33480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33480 USD per year during 24 months.
National33480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33480 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.