In the Supply Chain Management program at University of Maryland you will:
- Refine your problem-solving, analytical and communication skills as you simulate real supply chain scenarios.
- Use cutting-edge tools, including blockchain technology and SAS, to identify trends, forecast consumer behavior and improve operations.
- Position yourself to earn valuable credentials that will help you stand out in the job market, such as the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt and APICS certifications.
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Lean Sigma for Supply Chain
- Technology Applications in Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Resources Planning
- Global Transportation Management
- Project Management in Dynamic Environments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 173 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- One letter of recommendation
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (either test is encouraged to be submitted but not required)
International62490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2083 USD per credit during 12 months.
National62490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2083 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State33750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1125 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.