The International Business Engineering program from University of Montpellier is a two-year degree, entirely taught in English, aimed at international and French graduates that come mainly from a scientific background (bachelor degree in Sciences, Technology, Engineering, for instance) and that do not necessarily have experience in management or business.
The main objective of this programme is to provide students with professional management skills supported by a global perspective, and prepare them to thrive in the global labor market.
Program Learning Outcomes
- The Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) for the Master’s degree in International Business Engineering are divided into six categories:
- Knowledge: Upon completion of the programme, students will demonstrate understanding of the accurate tools to develop and manage an international business.
- Skills, including interpersonal skills: Students will be able to solve problems and to critically analyze them. They will also be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and decision-making skills.
- Attitudes: Students will be able to work as part of a team and carry out group projects.
- International perspective: Students will understand the specified discipline from a global perspective.
- Understanding of the business world: Students will be able to understand business practices and related concepts and be able to integrate this functional knowledge in order to address business problems.
- Awareness of the broader trends in society (e.g. social responsibility): Students will be able to demonstrate awareness of ethical and social responsibility issues.
Some of the potential career opportunities include: International industrial purchaser, International sales engineer, Marketing project manager, Marketing assistant, B to B seller, Business analyst, Transnational contracts negotiator, Account manager.
- Organizational economics
- Accounting Information System
- Business Computing
- Finance & Entrepreneurship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business General Engineering & Technology Business Information Systems View 19 other Masters in Business Information Systems in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants to the Master’s degree in International Business Engineering must provide evidence that they earned 180 ECTS credits at the time of submitting their application.
- Admission requirements for the programme rely first in applicants’ academic performance and exam results.
- The second element taken into consideration is international working experience (or time spent abroad) and English language proficiency.
- The third element taken into account is the applicant’s professional plan and motivation.
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.