The Master of Management (MoM) program at the Australian National University provides specialised knowledge and skills in a single specialisation area chosen from:
- Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Project Management
- Managers in the private or public sectors challenged by the complexity of modern organisations
- Entrepreneurs from a range of industries
- Professionals from diverse backgrounds needing management knowledge and skills to enhance their career prospects
- Management consultants seeking leading edge thinking on management practice policy advisers designing, implementing or evaluating policies
- Management, leadership, consultant, coordination or administration positions in areas such as sales, advertising, marketing, corporate services, tourism, hospitality, health, welfare, social services, administration, public relations, policy, planning, production, education services, customer services, facilities and construction.
- Evidence-Based Management
- Managing in a Global Context
- Organisational Behaviour
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Leading People and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Leadership View 87 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 107176J
- A Bachelor degree or international equivalent in a cognate discipline with minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0; or
- A Bachelor degree with minimum GPA of 4.0/7.0 and at least 3 years of full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program; or
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in a cognate discipline with minimum GPA of 4.0/7.0 and at least 3 years of full-time equivalent years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program; or
- 48 units of postgraduate courses in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.0/7.0; or
- A minimum of 15 years of professional experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program.
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.