The online M.S. in Finance from Unviersity of Oklahoma is a 32-credit hour* degree designed to be completed in 16 months. Students study topics including mergers and acquisitions/corporate restructuring, derivative securities and markets, corporate finance, international financial management and risk management. The program is delivered in a lock-step online format, meaning students work through a pre-determined sequence of courses to complete their degree. Courses are taught by internationally recognized finance faculty and delivered via the Canvas learning management platform. Professional work experience is not required for admission, but evidence of strong quantitative skills is necessary.
- Thought Leaders on Faculty - Price College finance faculty are leaders in their field, routinely sought after to speak at major global conferences and consult to government agencies and businesses. Included in the faculty are editors of major finance journals as well as former industry leaders.
- Flexible delivery on your time - This allows you to continue to work full-time and study at a time and place most convenient for you.
- Corporate Finance & Risk Management – with Energy Expertise - Price College of Business has strong expertise in Corporate Finance and Risk Management – and these areas are represented throughout the curriculum. In addition, many of the faculty have experience in the energy industry and bring in specific examples and cases.
- Business Connections for Life - Price College of Business was named for financier Michael F. Price – so Finance is part of our DNA. University of Oklahoma offers a tremendous alumni base in the financial sector as well rich experience amongst the students in the program.
- Financial Management
- Derivative Securities and Markets
- Business Ethics/Legal
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Financial Mathematics View 126 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of your career and educational goals (1 to 1.5 pages, double-spaced)
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended
- International applicants must also submit an official TOEFL score and confidential financial statement
International23640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 16 months.
National23640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.