This Business Analytics STEM approved program at University of North Texas is intended for those students who desire to get into management roles where data based decision making in required.
THECB Marketable Skills
- Effective business collaboration
- Organizational improvement with quantitative methods
- Creation of business models/simulations
- Creation/usage of complex data structures
- Analytical estimate and forecast facilitation
- Accounting for Management
- Business Decision Process
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Analysis
- Administrative Strategy (last semester)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 272 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- GMAT/GRE scores: Submit directly to Toulouse Graduate School (GRE code is 6481).
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) letters/forms of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International37488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37488 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National37488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37488 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State19628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19628 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.