For those employed by educational institutions (such as school districts, higher educational institutions, or non-profit organizations) as administrators, or desiring to become administrators either in K-12 as evaluators or in higher education as institutional researchers, the R&E master’s degree will help you understand how to design evaluations, collect data to determine the efficacy of programs or initiatives, properly measure outcomes to assess important features.
For those working in the development of research programs and implementing grant proposals, the master’s degree in R&E will position you to evaluate and provide information to policymakers and other stakeholders so that they can make important decisions about funding, the continuation of programs, changes that need to be made to improve educational efforts based on empirical data analysis and interpretation.
Position yourself to be the go-to person in your educational organization in understanding why and how your educational programs are working, for whom they work, and if changes are required. The Educational Psychology Online, Concentration in Research and Evaluation degree is offered at University of North Texas.
- Program Evaluation
- Educational Statistics
- Survey Research Methods in Education
- Grant Proposal Writing Techniques
- Foundations of Psychoeducational Measurement
- Statistics for Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 1043 other Masters in Education in United States
- Two written letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references. These letters must be specifically written for the current application, signed by the reference, and printed on his/her official letterhead. Personal references are not accepted.
- Professional resume that delineates previous work, educational experiences, membership and involvement in professional organizations, and scholarly activities.
- Personal statement between 1-3 pages that explicitly addresses your goals and rationale for applying to the desired concentration and degree at UNT.
- GRE scores are waived for admission purposes if you have at least a 3.25 from your undergraduate program (as calculated by UNT). If your GPA is lower than 3.25, you must submit GRE scores.
International14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.