Public relations, marketing and advertising professionals are in the midst of a drastic transformation and movement toward quantification. In today’s complex world, it is not enough just to collect data, you have to be able to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
Designed for novices in the field, the Online Digital Communication Analytics program at University of North Texas follows a well-defined step by step process that helps to ensure student success. No prior knowledge of digital communications analytics is required. If you understand the importance of analytics in today's data-driven world but aren't sure where to begin, the Mayborn's MSDCA program can quickly help you build skills from the ground up.
- Research Fundamentals in Digital Communication
- Social Media Analytics
- Cutting Edge Techniques in Digital Communication Analytics
- Capstone Seminar in Digital Communication Analytics
- Large Data Visualization
- Computer Graphics for Mediated Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 84 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose – A purpose statement stating your goals and rationale for applying to the MS-DCA program with a brief description of your career and research expectations with regard to work and further education.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae – This document should address educational background, previous work experience, publications, performances, exhibitions, previous research experience, and community involvement.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Writing/Work Samples – Submit a minimum of three writing samples or examples of your previous work.
International16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.