Combining big data analytics, statistical learning and data visualization with real business case studies, this degree will help you apply the latest analytic techniques in your current job or help launch your career in an expanding job market.
With our accelerated online option, you can receive a master's degree in Advanced Data Analytics in fewer than two years. We also offer a blended options at University of North Texas at Frisco and our main campus in Denton for those in the Dallas Fort-Worth area.
- Analytics Capstone Experience
- Applications and Deployment of Advanced Analytics
- Discovery and Learning with Big Data
- Harvesting, Storing and Retrieving Data
- Large Data Visualization
- Data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 455 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A current resumé or CV
- A written statement of purpose (500-700 words)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative or last 60 hours)
- Two letters recommendation. Letters must be from a recent/current supervisor or professional colleagues.
- Applicants who do not hold either U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident alien status should apply to UNT International Graduate Admissions
- An international applicant's bachelor's degree should be equivalent to a U.S. four-year bachelor's degree
- All documents should be submitted at least six months before enrollment date
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.