In the full-time master in Management at Nyenrode Business University , you have the opportunity to shape your own development. You can choose one of two locations and one of three tracks of your interest. Become part of the Nyenrode network and start your career with one step ahead.
What can you expect?
- Academic Master in 16 months (including Pre-Master)
- Focus on your growth and personal development.
- Choose one of three tracks: Digital Business & Innovation, Financial Management and Global Business.
- Choose your location: Breukelen or Amsterdam.
- Practical relevance and personal development parallel to the Master program
- Visit companies abroad during the Global Immersion Program.
- Chosen the best Business Master ten years in a row (2019 Dutch Masters' Guide).
- Ranked 63rd in the global Top 100 Masters in Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Reading & Writing
- Business Research
- Business Statistics
- Marketing & Strategy
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Foundations of Finance
- Management Science
- Business Strategy and Alignment
- Digitization, Business & Society
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Then you start with one of the following tracks:
- Financial Management
- Financial Management
- Global Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 97 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a Bachelor's degree (Research University or University of Applied Sciences).
- Between 0-3 years work experience.
- Affinity with mathematics and statistics.
- Adequate knowledge of English (TOEFL 91+, IELTS 6.5 or Cambridge Advanced C1).
- Admission test taken during the admission procedure (Nyenrode LTP test or GMAT / GRE).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21937 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29250 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
National21937 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29250 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
The pre-Master and Master cover a total of three semesters. The costs per semester are € 9.750, -. Total costs of € 29.250, - include:
- Tuition fee pre-Master (1 semester)
- Tuition fee Master (2 semesters)
- Readers & copyrights
Living costs for Breukelen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.