This Aesthetics (Minimally-invasive Aesthetics) programme at University College London (UCL) applies academic vigour to this rapidly growing field of medicine, offering you a recognised qualification from a top 10 university worldwide for Medicine (QS).
You will gain a thorough understanding of surgical anatomy and develop your clinical skills through cadaver-based procedural training and opportunity for observership with leading aesthetic and plastic surgeons. You will apply clinical theory to the provision of Minimally Invasive Aesthetics, Aesthetic Surgery and Regenerative Medicine.
This programme provides a grounding in surgical anatomy, minimally invasive, operative skills training in a stress free simulated environment, complication management and the opportunity to undertake clinical observership with the country's leading surgeons at one of Europe's largest plastic surgery units.
You may have the opportunity to acquire technical and laboratory-based skills during your research project.
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Practice
- Epigenetics and Regenerative Aesthetics
- Fundamentals of Minimally Invasive Facial Aesthetics
- Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Practice
- Principles and Practice of Aesthetics and Research Context
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 991 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should normally be a medical graduate with a primary medical qualification that has been listed on the World Directory of Medical Schools, and a minimum two years of training in General Surgery, Plastic Surgery or Dermatological surgery or hold an undergraduate BDS qualification in dentistry, or an Advanced Nurse practitioner qualification and be registered with NMC or be a Prescribing pharmacist registered with GPhc.
International26600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.