This Aesthetics (Aesthetic Surgery) programme at University College London (UCL) applies academic vigour to this rapidly growing field of medicine, offering you a recognised qualification from a top 10 university worldwide for Medicine (QS).
You will gain a thorough understanding of surgical anatomy and develop your clinical skills through cadaver-based procedural training and opportunity for observership with leading aesthetic and plastic surgeons. You will apply clinical theory to the provision of Minimally Invasive Aesthetics, Aesthetic Surgery and Regenerative Medicine.
What this course will give you
- The programme makes use of internationally recognised, motivated and experienced clinical trainers and academics. Our programme translates to excellent, individualised academic surgical practice, with research in the areas of minimally invasive facial aesthetics, aesthetic surgery and regenerative medicine.
- UCL is one of the world's very best universities, consistently placed in the global top 20 in world rankings. It is affiliated with the Royal Free Hospital, which is recognised as a centre of excellence in Plastic Surgery.
- You will work directly with experienced academics and develop a research project that will be clinically applicable to your future careers. The international, multidisciplinary academic environment will allow you to directly interact with some of the global thought leaders in Aesthetics.
- Advanced Aesthetic Surgery of the Breast and Torso
- Advanced Aesthetic Surgery of the Head and Neck
- Epigenetics and Regenerative Aesthetics
- Minimally Invasive Facial Aesthetics
- Principles and Practice of Aesthetics and Research Context
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1971 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Applicants should normally be a medical graduate with a primary medical qualification that has been listed on the World Directory of Medical Schools; and a minimum two years of training in General Surgery, Plastic Surgery or Dermatological surgery.
International26600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.