Continuing business disruption has created an unprecedented demand industry for data analysis capabilities. Designed for business professionals of the future, this innovative Business Analytics program from University of Queensland encourages a new take on data. You’ll gain a unique ability to speak the language of different organisational functions to bridge gaps and transform direction through data.
Drawing on business, data science and philosophy insights, you’ll gain a hybrid, holistic understanding of business analytics and their application. With a key focus on responsible use of artificial intelligence (AI), ethics and strategy, you’ll learn how to interpret analytics for social, cultural and environmental business opportunities.
Postgraduate study can take you anywhere. Here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Data analyst
- Business intelligence analyst
- Marketing data analytics manager
- Statistical Learning
- Business Analytics Foundations
- Business Data Management
- Social Analytics
- Visual Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 143 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider No: 00025B
- a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, or
- a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, plus 3 years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience, or
- to have completed post-secondary studies, plus 3 years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience, or
- to have completed the edX Business Leadership MicroMasters® credential with 65% in the Business Leadership Capstone Assessment, plus 3 years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience.
International19296 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19296 AUD per year during 12 months.
National19280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19280 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.