Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International High Achievers Scholarship is offered to international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
If you're awarded the scholarship, the 20% tuition fee reduction will be applied prior to the tuition fees due date each semester.
You're eligible if you:
- are an international student.
- have achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs in their commencement semester.
- have applied to study full-time at UQ commencing Semester 1 or 2, 2024 and have received an offer in an eligible program. This includes most undergraduate and postgraduate programs with some exceptions. Check the scholarship terms and conditions to find out if your program is eligible.
- have satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements.
- will enrol full-time.
And you have not:
- received another scholarship, tuition fee reduction or rebate from UQ.
- received a full scholarship/sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships/sponsorships may be considered).
Study experience required
You don't need to apply for this scholarship.
When you apply to study a program at UQ, you're automatically considered for this scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.