Students of the Space Applications and Services prgoramme from ISAE-SUPAERO - Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace shall be capable to design space application and services by using real-life example and experimental work.
Students will propose and design tools and solutions in areas such as the Earth’s environment, agriculture, transport or urban planning. They will also be able to specify a complete telecommunication system according to user needs: internet access, Internet of Things, Fixed or mobile terminals.
This degree offers career opportunities in a wide range of fields:
- jobs related to cross disciplinary use of space data (observation of the Earth and its atmosphere, telecommunications, data positioning, data from scientific missions and exploration) in complex information,
- consulting jobs to identify and define requirements, and implement application solutions using space data,
- new jobs related to new space challenges and applications.
- Space systems
- Digital techniques
- Earth observation
- Navigation and positionning
- Space Communications
- Space economics , regulations & services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Earth Sciences Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 4 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ISAE-SUPAERO - Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A master’s degree, or an equivalent degree in science or engineering (or in management for advanced masters in management), or bachelor degree completed by 3 years of professional experience
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment, transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (88 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170).
- All students must provide an English test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English.
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Toulouges
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.