The 100% online MA International Education from Keele University is an innovative master’s degree that has been designed for current and aspiring international educators who want to teach and lead effectively in a wide range of international contexts.
The programme equips you for success in careers including educational practitioner in international schools, international schools governor, government advisor, as well as business development director or project manager at International NGOs. Our education graduates have gone on to diverse careers in schools and universities as well as in politics, the civil service, policy think tanks, business, national and international NGOs, local authority and creative industries, both in the UK and internationally.
What will you learn?
The online MA International Education from Keele University enables you to demonstrate to employers a level of critical and intellectual rigour that can place you at the forefront of key educational careers internationally. It enables you to approach education as a multi-dimensional discipline, exploring educational issues through economic, social, political and professional lenses.
It equips you to reflect critically on aspects of your own practice in an international context and broaden your understanding of the latest teaching developments and education research at local, regional, national and international levels. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of the changing world of education in the context of social, political, economic and cultural globalisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Comparative Education
- Leading in a Complex World
- Global Citizenship Education
- Global Education Issues
- Reflecting on Practice
- Education, Employment and Professional Identity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation International Development View 44 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK master’s degree (or international equivalent).
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant experience in education. This can include a wide range of educational experiences, ranging from teaching practice, educational development, educational consultancy and advising, and a range of positions in educational organisations other than schools, universities and further education colleges, such as recruitment agencies, companies specialising in the analysis of educational institutions, government organisations, local councils, charities and NGOs/ INGOs. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- £7,440 total fees with option to pay per module
- Per 15-credit module fee: £620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.