Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Postgraduate Global Scholarship is available to enrolled international students who have achieved excellent results in their undergraduate courses.
Enrolled international students who have achieved the following undergraduate awards in their undergraduate study will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount:
- st - £6,000
- :1 - £3,500
- :2 - £2,000.
- Qualifying recipients of the scholarships will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available, and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
- The Scholarship is for students who will be based at Keele University and start their studies in September 2023, or January 2024. The award cannot be used for any other year of entry.
- Only self-funded international students are eligible, and you must be confirmed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes. The Scholarship is not open to students who are in receipt of funding from external bodies such as local government, charities or private organisations.
- The award is not available for students studying the following programmes:
- Social work
- You must be registered on, and attending, a taught postgraduate course that equates to at least one year's full-time study at postgraduate level and leads to a named award of at least Postgraduate Diploma level at Keele University from September 2023 onwards. This means, for example, that students who attain, or are registered on, a Postgraduate Certificate course, will not receive an award. Students registered for a PhD or an MPhil are not eligible to recieve an award.
- The Scholarship is not available for students studying wholly online courses delivered by Keele.
Study experience required
International applicants holding offers for selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be considered for the Keele Postgraduate Scholarship when we assess your application. You do not need to submit a separate application for an award.