Choose your intake, language, track and location of study with our Executive MBA.
Our Part-time track has intakes in both October (in Paris & Lyon) as well as in January (in Lyon) where you can finish your EMBA within 17-20 months.
Our Fast-track option is also delivered in Lyon & Paris, but enables you to complete your studies in just 10 months!
Both tracks include our signature Makers Bridge project which is one of the defining characteristics of the program and truly sets it apart from competitors. This project enables you to customize your education to your professional aspirations and focus on a specific area of study in order to achieve your personal, professional goals.
Other benefits of the Executive Master of Business Administration at emlyon business school include:
- Realign your professional direction - Redefine the meaning and purpose of your professional goals
- Advance your skills to keep up with your changing environment - Develop the skills needed to integrate the technological, economic and social disruptions
- Create your own MBA - Take advantages of the choices that you have to make the program work for your individual goals
- See direct professional and personal benefits - Directly implement the knowledge that you are gaining into your professional setting
An integral part of the curriculum, the Executive MBA’s dedicated Leadership and Development track comprises a full range of services specifically designed to help participants establish a roadmap to successfully manage their future career developments.
Whether you want to develop in your current company, change careers or launch an entrepreneurial project, the program is designed to give you individual coaching and support to ensure your success.
EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA
- Business Transformation
- Business Techniques
- Team Makers Projects
Makers Bridge Spécilisations
- Leadership and Development
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 41 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Executive MBA admission requirements is :
- a minimum of 7 years' of professional experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent(in any other case, please contact us)
English Test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS)
The Admission Board will review your application :
You are directly admitted to the Executive MBA
You are invited to a face-to-face or Skype interview
You are not admitted
International45000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 EUR per year during 20 months.
EU/EEA45000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 EUR per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.