Embracing AI and Data Science responsibly is achieved through an integrative learning approach combining technical, strategic and ethical dimensions.
Understand and gear up for tomorrow’s challenges in Paris and Shanghai. By studying in 2 distinct locations, you will develop a broad view and learn how to navigate the specifics of these different business markets successfully.
During this MSc in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Strategy from emlyon business school you will also network with a group of peers from around the globe and learn to work effectively and in a collaborative way.
Meet the real needs of recruiters
Master the competencies needed by organizations for short-staffed jobs or «jobs of tomorrow» in all sectors of activities: tech, banking, industry, e-commerce, energy, transport, telecommunications… And benefit from emlyon business school network with the business community (quality internship and job offers, as well as privileged contact with companies).
As a student of the MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategy, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tools And Learning Platforms
- Data Science And Ai Booster & Transforming Business
- Advanced Data Science & Deep Neural Networks
- Asian Business Environment & Technological Acculturation
- Machine Learning And Data Science Fundamentals & Ai And Human Perspectives
- Ai Business Applications & Ai Responsibility
- Conference Cycle - Featured Guest Speakers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 62 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategy:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3 (limited to 30% of the cohort)
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- A proof of enrolment statement for applicants currently enrolled in higher education
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR per year during 18 months.
This tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2023-2024 academic year and are subject to change for future years.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence Strategy by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.