The choice of modules includes clinical and professional modules, to equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to develop and extend your clinical and professional role as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
The programme in Clinical Pharmacy Practice at Keele University is designed to allow you choice and flexibility in your progression to Certificate, Diploma and Masters Awards, to meet your specific professional development needs and advance your professional practice.
The Programme is designed to allow you choice and flexibility in your progression to Certificate, Diploma and Masters Awards, to meet your specific professional development needs and advance your professional practice. This programme can be a core part of supporting your learning during your foundation training and in advancing your practice as your career progresses.
We are closely in touch, through our advisors and networks, with NHS development and service needs. We are recognised nationally as a centre of excellence for postgraduate education delivered by distance learning. Our programmes are highly acclaimed by students, employers, purchasers and external course assessors or their structure, content and end value in relation to service, professional and career development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Theory and Practice for Health Professionals
- Leadership and Change Management
- Monitoring Therapy
- Personal Effectiveness and Collaborative Working
- Quality in Healthcare and Evidence-Based Practice
- Rational Prescribing and Medicines Optimisation
- Patient Centred Care and Medicines Optimisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Pharmacy View 26 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To gain admission to the Certificate and Diploma courses, you must be a pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), or equivalent for pharmacists working overseas, and be practising either full-time or part-time in a patient-facing role.
- For our fixed pathway, we recommend that applicants should normally, have worked in a patient-facing pharmacy setting for 6-12 months prior to commencing the Course so that they have gained some experience of working in this sector. Applicants who wish to study on our fixed pathway programme and who work in the hospital sector must be working at a hospital that can provide a Clinical Co-ordinator to support you in the workplace. It is also essential that you have the support of your workplace to access patient data, where necessary for course learning activities and assessment. The equivalent of 100 hours of study per 10 credits will be required to complete your course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 GBP per year during 12 months.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.