- Students earn a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Psychology at the Virginia Tech en route to the Ph.D., but the department does not offer a terminal M.S. degree in any area. Applications from students with either bachelors or advanced degrees are welcomed. Although the graduate curriculum is organized into four specialty areas, all share the same philosophy: to assure that all graduate students are provided with the conceptual, quantitative, and methodological skills necessary to solve theoretical and applied problems.
- Survey of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Personality Processes
- Psychological Perspectives in Social Psychology
- Research Methods
- Cognitive Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 1188 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Submit your application online, along with the $75 application fee
- Include a scanned copy of your college transcripts with your online application, then arrange for an official copy to be sent to us after you receive an offer of admission
- Letters of Recommendation
- The Graduate School doesn’t require entrance tests, but check to see whether your department requires you to submit GRE, GMAT, or subject test scores with your application
International18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 24 months.
National18942 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9471 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4699 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Blacksburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.