A multisciplinary approach
Our training is based on scientific excellence in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Sciences. And, it goes far beyond, to provide a global approach to digital engineering encompassing Sciences & Technology, Economy, Sociology, Law and Environment. Télécom Paris unique training is immersed in research and permanent contact with its economic and technological partners. It encourages innovation, entrepreneurship, and international skills through a truly hands-on approach.
A 2 to 3-year program
Most international students enter directly the 2nd year (Master level) of our Télécom Paris’ 3-year engineering program. Open to both English and French-speaking students, this international program consists of 4 semesters (2nd and 3rd years of the full curriculum). Télécom Paris 2-year engineering program is taught either in English or in French, depending on the specialization chosen.
French-speaking students may enter the 1st year and follow the full curriculum (6 semesters).
A highly-tailored program
- During the 1st year, students follow mandatory scientific core courses as well as elective courses in languages, economic and social sciences, soft skills and Humanities.
- During the 2nd year, students may choose 2 study tracks among 14 disciplines, 6 of which are fully taught in English.
- The 3nd year includes:
- Either a focus on one specialization for one semester or the possibility to apply to one of our selective Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris) or university partner Masters. In the latter option, you graduate both from Télécom Paris and either IP Paris or the partner university.
- A 6-month paid internship within a company or laboratory in France.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental Sciences: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Engineering Sciences
- Quantitative Social Sciences
- Business, Management and Innovation
- Humanities: Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics, etc.
Internationalization Skills: Foreign Languages, Cross-cultural Management, Geopolitics
In the 2nd year, you may choose 2 study tracks among 14:
- 3D & Interactive systems
- Applied Algebra : Cryptography, Quantum information, Coding theory (in English)
- Data Science (in English)
- Distributed Software Systems (in English)
- Embedded Systems
- Infrastructures and Networks Security
- Large Digital Infrastructures
- Markets, Organizations, Data, Strategies (in English)
- Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science and Operation Research
- Signal Processing for Artificial Intelligence (in English)
- Stochastic processes and scientific computing (in English)
- Telecom: from data to systems
- Wireless networks and IoT
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Students apply directly through the IP Paris common entrance exam.
- Students from partner universities should contact their university outgoing coordinator.
DisciplinesEconomics General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 105 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A scientific Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in the 1st year of a Master’s degree in Science or Engineering.
- A minimum B1 acquired level for English-taught fields (First certificate (Cambridge, TOEFL ITP; TOEFL iBT; TOEIC; IELTS) and for French-taught fields (TCF : 350 points ; TEF : 500 points ; TFI : 500 points ; DELF B1).
- B2 level in French and English are strongly advised.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4150 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2650 EUR per year during 24 months.
· Partnership tuition fees: as per the bilateral agreement between your university and Télécom Paris
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Merit-based and need-based scholarships are awarded to international students:
- Erasmus+ programs
- French Government Grants : Eiffel & France Excellence scholarships
- Scholarships provided by your home country or through bilateral agreements
- Grants from Télécom Paris Alumni Foundation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.