The M2 Sport Leisure and Event Management master at Paris-Saclay University aims to train students taking into account all aspects of event management: sponsorship, media rights, press, logistics, social media, administration, competition, ticketing, catering, volunteering, spectator services, host-territories, etc.
Speakers belong to the academic world (PhD, doctors and professors, specialists in sport management, sports economy, sporting events) as well as the business of sporting events (practitioners, consultants, CEO, marketing managers, social media managers).
Beside regular courses, students have to achieve various case studies and manage their own sporting event called Noctiraid. This event has been organized by the students since 2010 and has now a huge reputation in the field of adventure sport.
This course prepares students to become executives of sports organizations, in the public and private domains, for both national and international levels. Its ideal location in Ile-de-France has enabled a considerable network of professionals to be built over the years, which is a great plus for the students.
Once they complete their training, former students can opt to carry out their internship and then be hired in some of those following stakeholders: marketing agencies with a specialization in sport, marketing agencies, companies that organize sporting events, sports federations, committees organizing major sporting events, sports media, sponsors, sports equipment suppliers, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Stakes and strategies of event organizers
- Stakeholders strategies in sport
- Event management strategies
- Event management
- Thesis in sport management
- Internship in sport organizations
- Institutional student projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 3 other Masters in Sports Management in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This degree can be accessible for all students with a background in economics, management, business, political science, law, engineering.
- It is very important that that candidates have a strong background in sport management and sporting events.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Every documents and achievements which could support the candidacy (report, case study, partnership prospectus, event creation, etc.).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Choice sheet of M2 (obligatory for the candidates registered in M1 at the University Paris-Saclay)
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.