About the Program
The primary objective of the Clinical Research Management program of the Wake Forest University is to train and mentor well-qualified clinical research professionals and leaders that move the research and development process forward to advance health. Students will learn in an innovative, engaging, supportive, and interdisciplinary online environment. Graduates of the program are expected to:
- Select and apply relevant scientific knowledge and language for conducting clinical research
- Critically analyze clinical research designs
- Participate in the process of directing or partaking in effective clinical trials
- Apply relevant ethical, regulatory, healthcare industry and organizational considerations in the conduct of clinical trials.
- Lead individuals and teams using relevant management and leadership skills and knowledge
- Apply skills, innovation, and professionalism to improve care, processes, and access to research and healthcare for all
This skill and knowledge can be applied to a variety of biomedical fields. Graduates from the program will be well-positioned to work in the biotechnology, device, and pharmaceutical industries, private and government research labs, academia, healthcare institutions, and dedicated clinical research organizations.
- Research Design and Methods in Clinical Research
- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Clinical Research
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Clinical Operations and Project Management
- Medicines Development, Regulation, Industry
- Clinical Studies Development
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Health Sciences View 179 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Personal statement
- Transcript(s) from any school from which a degree was granted – Unofficial transcripts may be used for review, but official transcripts are required to enroll.
- Letters of recommendation – 3 letters are required.
- Resume/curriculum vitae.
- Attestation of readiness for online learning.
- Application fee ($100).
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 20 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.