With a Master's programme developed entirely in English, the students also get the opportunity to develop their language skills in the same, both oral and written. The requirement for access to the programme is to demonstrate a B2 or an equivalent level of English. In most cases, upon completion of the Master's programme, students are able to demonstrate a C1 level.
The majority of Master's graduates get recruited into companies and institutions by the end of the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quatitative Methods and Time Series
- Causal Inference for the Social Sciences
- Social Choice and Welfare
- Energy Markets
- Experimental and Behavioral Economics
- Growth and Development
- Labor Markets
- Monetary Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 31 other Masters in Economics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to take the Master's degree in Economics: Empirical Applications and Policies, graduates should have advanced knowledge of algebra, calculus, statistics, and common software applications. We also recommend candidates to have intermediate knowledge of Economics: in the fields of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Econometrics.
- Students with an undergraduate degree in the field of Economics or Business would be viewed as having acceptable previous training to be accepted on to the course. Science graduates, (especially those with a background in Mathematics, Statistics and Physics), and Engineering and Architecture graduates would also be a good fit for the entry profile.
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.