The online Digital Content Strategy program at the University of Kansas is divided into two certificates. The master's degree is earned by completing both certificates, but students may choose to earn just one certificate.
- Certificate in Social Media Strategy: Course focuses on the skills needed to create, analyze and optimize social media content and campaigns. Students will learn to define and analyze audiences for and with social media and to measure the effectiveness of social media strategies. See course descriptions here.
- Certificate in Data Interpretation and Communication: Course teaches students strategies for finding appropriate data, organizing data, interpreting data and explaining data in meaningful ways. This certificate does not provide skills in deep statistical analysis. Rather, students gain a better understanding of using quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems or answer questions in a variety of fields.
With certificates in Social Media Strategy and Data Interpretation and Communication, you can become the information expert in your organization. As a digital troubleshooter, you will be able to bridge the gap between those with big ideas but little understanding of how to turn those ideas into reality and those with technical skills who lack the broader vision needed to move beyond the status quo.
- Information Insight
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization and Presentation
- Analyzing Audiences
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Metrics
- Information in Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStrategic Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 92 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Kansas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One official transcript of all college-level courses. (from each college attended) Expected GPA: 3.0 or above.
- A statement of academic interests and professional goals of no less than 250 words
- A current resume
- Two letters of reference from persons familiar with the student’s academic or professional work or potential for graduate study
- Applicants must also submit two writing samples or samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience
- Students whose native language is not English must follow the policy for English Proficiency Requirements for Admission to Graduate Study.
- International students are required to submit evidence of financial support
International24151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24151 USD per year during 12 months.
National24151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24151 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10189 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10189 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.