Advancing your career
These three skills are vital for professional adaptability and employability across industries, functions and roles. As a graduate, you may find positions in a full spectrum of industries including finance and banking, energy and utilities, and education and government. You will also benefit throughout your career from the ethical, socially responsible and international themes that underpin all programme content.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practising Strategy
- Operations Management
- Finance for Business
- Leading and Managing People
- Essentials of Marketing and Ethics in Global Business
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Investment Management
- Principals of Asset Pricing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can be submitted year-round, but we recommend you apply as early as possible as entry to many courses is competitive.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 124 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) in:
- Accounting and finance, ideally including some modules in other management subjects.
- Management or business studies, where there has been a substantial finance, accounting and economics component.
- Other relevant subjects where management, finance/accounting or economics make up around half of the modules you studied.
- Other subject areas/joint degrees in quantitative science such as mathematics, physics or engineering.
Alternatively, we would accept a Masters degree (or equivalent). If you earned your undergraduate degree outside of the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10080 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10080 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.