At Law from Aberystwyth University you will be given a thorough grounding in legal theory and practice to make you ready for the rigorous demands of the modern legal workplace. This study of legal theory is balanced with the investigation of an array of fascinating case studies to illuminate your study and put you in touch with an authentic experience of legal cases.
This course will be particularly attractive to those seeking careers in transnational corporations, specialist online trading, corporate lobby groups, international law firms, technology companies and a range of governmental and non-governmental organisations.
- Legal Studies
- Aspects of Commercial Contracting
- Climate Change Law and Policy
- Contemporary Issues in Food Policy and Law
- Criminology of International Conflict Personnel
- Democracy and International Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Distance Learning application deadlines are two months prior to the course start dates.
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 170 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
- Entry Requirements 2:2 Bachelors (Honours) or equivalent in a law or related social science degree
- English Language Requirements IELTS 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent
- Other Requirements Applicants are encouraged to submit an up-to-date CV as part of their application.
International9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.