You will study a range of topics including:
- the external context in which international businesses operate and the opportunities and challenges posed
- the internal processes that occur within a consumer’s mind and how to choose corresponding marketing strategies
- management of internal and external communications aimed at creating a favourable point of view among stakeholders
- data analytics for managers, including the technical aspects of collecting and organising data
Alongside the specialist knowledge you gain, you will also improve your skills in communication, critical thinking and research. Towards the end of your studies you will have the opportunity to advance onto the full Masters.
Why we’re great
- This specialist Global Digital Marketing course from University of Essex Online will explore a number of essential and tailored topics to develop your all-round skills as a marketing professional.
- Through both course content and collaboration with fellow students based around the world, you will gain a global outlook on marketing and the ability to succeed in a national or international company.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
Businesses across all sectors are in need of talented and knowledgeable marketing professionals to help them stand out and broaden their market share. Whether you hope to move into a marketing role within your current industry or get ahead in your existing marketing career, this course will give you a range of relevant technical and transferable skills.
Job titles you may apply for include: Marketing Executive, Digital Brand Manager, Content Marketing Specialist, Community Manager, Marketing Strategist, SEO Specialist, Marketing Manager, Creative Director or Content Creator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Environment
- Marketing in a Global Economy
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour in the Digital Age
- Strategic Online Marketing Management
- Corporate Communication
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Data Analytics for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 58 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Global Digital Marketing, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification.
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Global Digital Marketing, as a minimum you must have at least five years’ relevant work experience in marketing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.