MA in Post-Soviet Public Policy is the first Dual Degree between Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) and Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). The program is fully-taught in English and dedicated to build a strong community of international experts in public policy and political processes, taking place in Post-Soviet region.
- MGU and MGIMO create a unique and powerful alliance. While MGU is widely known as the first Russian university, having more than 40 faculties and providing a profound interdisciplinary education for its students, MGIMO is recognised as one of the World`s best universities, focusing on international relations and diplomacy.
- the program is taught by an international board of professors, coming from the leading universities in Europe, USA, China and Russia! During the last two years, the program hosted workshops and lectures with prof. Alena Ledeneva (UCL), prof. Julie Newton (Oxford University), prof. Alexander Cooley (Columbia University) and many other outstanding professors!
- the curriculum of the program was elaborated by a team of experts from World`s leading universities. An academic advisor of our program is prof. Robert Legvold (Columbia University), who largely contributed to the high academic quality of the program.
- diversity matters. At the moment, students on our program represent such countries as China, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Turkey, Russia, Macedonia, Italy, the USA!
- each year the program provides a limited number of scholarships to outstanding applicants. Scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fee.
- Foreign language;
- Applied Political Analysis;
- Comparative analysis of political processes and institutes;
- Methodology of Political Science Research;
- History of Politics;
- Social and Psychological Aspects of Political Process;
- Megatrends and Global Issues.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy Public Relations View 3 other Masters in Public Relations in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You will need the scanned copies of:
- A Diploma or any document proving your student status by the time of applying;
- CV (pdf);
- Motivation letter (pdf).
If successful during the first step, we will ask you to attend an online-interview. The interview is our tool to learn more about your plans and motivation to make the right decision and support you on your way.
English is a required prerequisite unless it is not an official language of your country.
International6612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6612 USD per year during 24 months.
National6612 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6612 USD per year during 24 months.
- 418, 470 rubles
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.