Gain the specialist knowledge and professional skills to become a digital marketing professional operating within the evolving business environment with this fully online, part-time Digital Marketing MSc from the University of Liverpool.
Digital marketing has revolutionised the global business landscape, reinvigorating marketing processes and creating an exciting, fast-paced and competitive marketing environment. This programme explores the role of digital marketing alongside existing marketing concepts and theories and considers how these functions within the wider organisational strategy. The curriculum explores the essential aspects of digital marketing including consumer behaviour, digital communications, social medial marketing, and branding, and underpins this by enhancing your core business skills and understanding, including leadership, data and financial management, business ethics and sustainability, tailoring them to meet the needs of digital marketing practice.
Is this the right course for you?
This programme will provide you with an excellent understanding of the digital marketing environment and how it continues to influence marketing strategy and practice within complex international settings. During your studies, you will develop your understanding of core theory and concepts in digital marketing, apply analytical and problem-solving techniques to the decision-making process in real-life business contexts, and learn how to present your analysis to others in a professional and persuasive manner.
Through this programme, you will:
- Learn in a high-quality education and learning environment. The programme provides a comprehensive and high level of education from an elite AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited management school. Research-lead teaching will help to enhance your specialist knowledge, supported by a supportive and engaging online learning environment.
- Collaborate with other students around the world. You will have to opportunity to study in and global virtual cohorts, mirroring the diverse digital work environment and allowing you to develop the skills necessary for a digital marketing career within the real-world context of contemporary organisations.
- Achieve your personal goals by linking theory to practice. All assessment has been developed to incorporate the key principles of authenticity and critical reflection to help you to link theory to practice and achieve your personal goals.
- Develop your skills and knowledge to become a highly effective digital marketing professional. You will graduate from this programme with the ability to be a highly effective digital marketing professional. You will be able to positively influence your organisation by implementing the knowledge and skills gained from your studies.
Learn from industry experts
This online programme is run by the Management School at the historic University of Liverpool, established in 1881 and one of the founding Russell Group members. We have offered online management degrees since 2001 and are part of an elite group of worldwide institutes to be triple-accredited, holding AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA status. Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School, with our transformative research and teaching, placing us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership.
Enhance your career opportunities
After completing this programme, you will be able to develop your existing marketing career, move into a role within the digital marketing sector or work within a general management position. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, awareness and confidence to be highly effective managers and digital marketing professionals able to influence organisational strategy and practice.
You will have a clear understanding of the career opportunities available and have clarity over your career aims. Your understanding of opportunities will be enhanced by access to guest speakers who are leaders in digital marketing through webcasts, webinars and through networking events. Furthermore, you will be able to access a broad range of marketing, management, and leadership positions in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Learn online anytime, anywhere
Get the University of Liverpool experience wherever you are in the world. This online course features interactive classes and regular contact with staff and fellow students across the globe. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides students with access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform, you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of eBooks and journals.
Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Love what you've read so far?
Visit our website for more information on this programme or contact one of our admission advisers to get your questions answered.
One of the best ways to see if the programme is right for you is to join one of our regular virtual events where you will be introduced to our range of online programmes, our online learning facilities, and Q&A’s with staff to help you make the best decision about the future of your education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Practice
- Becoming a Leader
- Ethical and Sustainable Business Practice
- Finance and Data Analysis for Mangers
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Communications and Social Media Marketing
- Brand Creation and Management
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 63 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should possess either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in an appropriate subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 30 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 30 months.
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
Executive Scholarships of 15% are available for all Business and Management programmes, including Digital Marketing MSc, for enrolments during the 2021/22 academic year. Regional Scholarships of up to 15% are available for international students based overseas in eligible countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.