How is land exploited in rural areas and how is it used in towns and cities? Are there any new routes for communication between producers and consumers? How is food used and presented at different stages in the process?
This international Food and Landscape programme at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences will give you knowledge of the entire chain in close contact with different stakeholders, as well as tools for strategic planning, communication and advocacy for sustainable development. The programme is interdisciplinary and appropriate for students from many different domains, such as society, nature, technology, food, landscape, cultivation and agronomy
The UN sustainable development goals in our teaching
Programmes at SLU generate knowledge which contributes to the goals for sustainable development, both in Sweden and internationally.
- Read about what SLU does in connection with the sustainable development goals
- Agroecology and Sustainability of Production Systems
- Food Planning
- Urban Agriculture and Social Interaction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesChemistry Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 28 other Masters in Chemistry in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for the Outdoor Environments for Health and Well-being – Master’s Programme, the requirements are:
- General entry requirements: a Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate cycle) corresponding to a minimum of 180 credits
International14877 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14877 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.