A key to hold down a steady job in this sector is awareness of the societal relevance of health care and the implied constraints imposed by regulation and the law.
- Thus the Health, Economics and Management and Policy programme at University of Bologna aims to develop skills and expertise in the field of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulations.
- International Law and Health
- Health Economics and Management
- Fundamentals in Healthcare Management
- Fundamentals in Health Economics
- Statistics for Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Health Administration Public Policy View 21 other Masters in Public Policy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To profitably attend the 2nd cycle degree programme in Economics and Economic Policy, students must hold appropriate knowledge of economics and quantitative methods.
International3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fees are calculated based on the ISEE value with special subsidies in relation to the right to higher education.
Living costs for Bologna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.