At Business Administration from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics the students can meet their career goals through practice-oriented and customized curriculum focusing on leadership as well as finance and accounting studies, improve professionalism and taste of life through a wide selection of student clubs (investment and financing clubs, entrepreneur club, sinology clubs, etc.), and achieve career development by well-directed services provided by senior alumni with great influence in their fields.
As one of MBA's flagship class, the full-time Global MBA class strives to develop business leaders with global view and competiveness through its unique way of “Knowing, Doing and Being” education system. SUFE's MBA students are contributing to regional and international social and economic development after fully realizing their own values through the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management of Multinational Corporation
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- Intercultural Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Global View
- International Business
- Globalization and China's Developing Mode
- The Chinese Art of Doing Business
- Economic Integration of EU: Opportunities and Challenges
- WTO& International Trade
- International Trade Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 91 other Masters in Finance in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General: 18-45 years old, in good health with valid passport.
- Academic: completed bachelor's degree or above
- Language Proficiency: TOEFL (550 min for paper-based test, or 80 min for internet-based test) or IELTS (academic module, overall band score of 6.5 min).
- Application Form
- Passport identification page (valid beyond 30th January 2022).
- Passport photo
- Official bachelor (or above) diploma and degree certified (and translated if documents are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized person.
- Academic transcript (for all the courses taken for the highest education)
- English language level certificate
- One piece of personal statement in English or Chinese.
- Letters of reference.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International18544 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18544 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 144,000RMB/year (72,000 RMB/semester)
- Textbook fees not included.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.