The Supply Chain Management MA course from the American Public University focuses on purchasing, transportation, logistics, distribution, warehousing, reverse logistics, and acquisitions management from a global perspective. Its leading-edge online curriculum—designed with input from industry leaders—touches on supply chain information, logistics network design, process/product flows, and process improvements for supply chain efficiencies related to the global supply chain.
You will study alongside practicing military and civilian logisticians and supply chain practitioners as you leverage application, critical thinking, analytics, and strategy development aimed at risk management.
What You'll Learn
- Study the effects globalization has on acquiring and delivering products or services
- Explain how supply chain management impacts organizational effectiveness
- Create a plan to align supply chain goals with an organization’s strategic plan
- Recommend appropriate supply chain analytics for various scenarios
- Assess the performance of a familiar global supply chain
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of E Commerce
- Reverse Logistics Management
- Technology in Supply Chain Management
- Global Issues in Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy
- Managerial Supply Chain Risk Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Global Logistics Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce Risk Management View 25 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU master's degree/graduate certificate programs require a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.