Alongside improving competence in applying analytical methods in the core subjects of micro- and macroeconomics as well as econometrics, the autonomous acquisition and adoption of important research methods during seminars is also a major focus.
What possibilities do I have with a Master's Degree in Economics from University of Kiel?
Graduates of the Economics programme can expect a fulfilling career in the different fields, such as consulting, banking, research institutes, statistical reporting, business and commercial areas. Students can therefore choose to specialise in the field that they are interested in to gain more experience in the theoretical applications of the programme.
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Section Economics
- Optional module
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 33 other Masters in Econometrics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form of your educational background
- Copy of your passport – Please make a copy of the photo page of your passport (with your name and photo)
- Payment receipt for the UNI-ASSIST application fee
- School-leaving certificate entitling the holder to study at university in his/her home country, with a list of subjects and grades
- University certificates (e.g. your Bachelor's or Master's degree) including the corresponding list of subjects with individual grades
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
No tuition fee; instead a social fee must be paid each semester for student services, which currently amounts to €267.
Living costs for Kiel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.