At Architecture, Building And Planning - Mastertrack Sustainable Urban Mobility Transitions from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) you will learn practical skills and broad knowledge of theories and concepts in urban planning, transport and sustainability. This includes gaining the ability to identify and assess short- and long-term future consequences of plans and decisions and having insights in the role of transport and mobility in creating an inclusive, resilient and sustainable built environment.
Inclusive, resilient, and sustainable urban transport system is crucial to create liveable and prosperous city. The skills learned in this programme would be highly demanded by various city and transport authorities and industries across Europe and worldwide, with an increasing trend of new and intersectoral employment domains. The possible future career for the graduates include city planners, experiment managers, technology strategist, public participation coordinators, policy advocates and advisers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students need to pass at least 120 ECTS during the two-year study. Apart from skills in Urban Mobility, the program focusses on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) skills as well.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Sustainable Energy Urban Planning View 21 other Masters in Architecture in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in its original language and translated into English
- Official and stamped transcript of records in original language and translated into English.
- Curriculum Vitae including details on your academic and professional career.
- A letter of motivation
- An official colour ID such as passport or National ID
- Proof of language proficiency in English
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.