Medical or Biomedical Engineering - Mastertrack Medical Imaging from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) combines elements from physics, mathematics, computer science, biomedical sciences, and biology. This track offers students the perfect opportunity to make use of the expertise and equipment provided by both the Center for Image Sciences in Utrecht and the department of Biomedical Engineering in Eindhoven. Students have access to state-of-the-art facilities at both universities.
- After acquiring a Master's degree in Biomedical or Medical Engineering, there is a broad perspective in job offers. Besides becoming a researcher, you could for example become a developer, project manager, teacher, consultant or business developer.
- Graduates can work among others at universities, in hospitals, in pharmaceutical companies or engineering companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regenerative engineering,
- Regenerative medicine and technology
- Biomechanics and mechanobiology,
- Chemical biology, materials and nanomedicine,
- Biomedical imaging and modelling,
- Medical imaging
- Medical imaging and modelling,
- Medical imaging
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biotechnology View 39 other Masters in Biomedicine in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of your Bachelor's degree in the original language.
- Certified/authenticated translation (to English or Dutch) of your degree and academic transcript (if necessary)
- Proof of language proficiency in English
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Résumé / curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.